Sandy graduated from California State University at Long Beach in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy. She worked in a clinic for 5 years before pursuing a home based practice so that she could raise her two children. Now that her children are off to college she is back in the clinic as part of the Team at Pursuit PT. Sandy is very passionate about Manual Therapy and continually strives to improve her skill set with several classes during the year.
Sandy has extensive experience in the following:
• Manual Therapy for joint mobilization, soft tissue release, and cervicogenic headaches.
• Vestibular Rehabilitation for vertigo and disequilibrium symptoms
• Myofascial Release Technique for body region treatment and Visceral Mobilization
• Women’s Health for pelvic floor dysfunction, incontinence, menstrual pain, and prolapse
• Workplace Ergonomics for reeducating on posture and positioning
• Home Exercise Programs for strength and range of motion
• Kinesio-Tape Application for postural and positional support
For fun, Sandy loves to dance in all the genres of Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, and Musical Theatre. She teaches beginning tap to elementary students at Renton Christian School. She also dabbles in interior design and painting and her favorite food is anything Asian.